They say that money can’t buy happiness, thats why every employee want appriciation while salary increment is policy of company but if our boss appriciate our work it will give confidence and happiness.
The importance of showing appriciation is means a lot. When we express appriciation to people, we give them a sense of significance.
1. Indians established Harappan culture in Indus Valley Civilization, at a time when many cultures comprised of nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago.
2. The game of chess was invented in India.
3. The birth of Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus happened in India.
4. The Decimal and Place Value system originated and developed in India.
5. In the 13th century, a poet saint named Gyandev introduced the game of Snakes and Ladders. Known as Mokshapat during those times, the game had a significant meaning. The snakes stood for vices, while the ladders represented good virtues. The essence of the game was that the ladders or good virtues take people to heaven while snakes or vices take people to a cycle of re-births.
6. In 700 BC, the world’s first university was established in India, in Takshila. It was one of the biggest achievements in the field of education, as more than 10,500 students came from all over the world to receive education in over 60 different subjects. The University of Nalanda was another milestone that was achieved in the field of education in 4th century BC.
7. The earliest school of medicine known to mankind was Ayurveda and it originated in India. It was consolidated 2500 years ago by Charaka, the Father of Medicine.
8. As many as 6000 years back, the art of navigation was developed in the River Indus, which was known as Sindh then. In fact, the word ‘navigation’ is a derivation of the Sanskrit word, ‘Navgatih’.
9. The correct time taken by the earth to revolve around the sun was calculated by the famous astronomer Bhaskaracharya. His calculation showed that the earth takes around 365.258756484 days to go around the sun once.
10. In the 6th century, the famous Indian Budhayana mathematician calculated the value of “Pi” and also explained the concept of Pythagoras Theorem.
11. In the 11th century, Quadratic Equations were introduced by Sridharacharya. Indians used numbers that were way too big than European numbers. While the latter limited themselves to 106, the Indians went a step ahead and used numbers as big as 1053.
Surgery existed in India even 2600 years ago, when Sushruta, known as the Father of Surgery, conducted many complex surgeries. The valuable ancient scriptures have detailed information on Cataract, Artificial Limbs, Cesareans, Fractures, Urinary Stone Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Brain Surgeries.
12. Anesthesia was used in ancient India and one finds detailed knowledge of the human anatomy and its functions.
13. Two major religions, Buddhism and Jainism were established in India in 500 and 600 BC.
14. The oldest city in the world that is inhabited even today is Varanasi or Benaras.
15. The art of Yoga that is now popular worldwide originated in India only and was performed by highly revered sages, in the ancient times.
Everyone is thinking ” i wish i could get that ” and when he/she got that then he/she start thinking ohh i saw very different thing in market ” i wish i could get that “.
Its human nature Everytime they want something and everytime they said that if “i get this i don’t need anything else after this”..
Our desire never ends..
However, expressing your love for your partner is all the more important when it comes to a long-term relationship — plan a surprise date or bring her some roses. These subtle gestures go a long way in strengthening your bond.
Always giving and never taking?
This is the short road to compassion fatigue. Give to yourself and receive from others, otherwise you’ll get to a point where you have nothing left to give. And hey, if you can’t receive from others, how can you expect them to receive from you?
We have to give respect to elders as well as our youngers..
If you show your child respect — even when disciplining your child — your child is more likely to respect you, other family members, and other people in his or her life. If you “lose it” or overreact with disrespect, apologize. Always behave the way you want your child to behave.